Business Updates & Resources
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to strengthening businesses in our community. Check back often for updates and new resources.
We have multiple areas to support your business. Don’t see what you are looking for? Click the link to submit a request. What does your business need / What can you offer?
Chamber to offer Health Insurance
We are happy to announce the Coffeyville Chamber is partnering with CCEKS and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas to form the Chamber Blue of Kansas. We are excited about this partnership so our local businesses can have access to affordable insurance coverage. With more health insurance plan options at competitive rates, you can provide rich benefits to help attract and retain top talent. Check out the resources below for more details on this special benefit or email us for a personal visit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Business Strategies
- Maximize your job description to recruit your workforce
- Cash Flow 101
- Counterfeit Bill: How to spot a bad bill
- Workforce recruitment strategies
- Cybersecurity for small business
- Avoiding pitfalls for small businesses
- How to make your business more profitable
- Tips for small businesses on the power of connecting to your customers
Seminars & Workshops
- Marketing your small business: strategies and tips
- Legal and Practical Implications of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Marketing on a Budget, Chamber webinar
- What customers really want, special video
- Chamber 101 – learn how to maximize your benefits
Marketing & Sales
- 16 Reasons to Shop Local, not online
- Retail Lessons Learned
- Manage your Profit Margins to mange risk
- Marketing Diversification
- Boost your google ratings!
- Holiday Planning Cheat Sheet
- How can radio advertising promote your products or services
- 20 Creative Retail Promotion Ideas
- Focus on your customer, not your competition
Managing your Business
- Tips for a strong team
- Managing expectations to make your customers happy
- Why is volunteering good for your business? Find out more!
- 5 keys to a resilient supply chain
- Three soft skills to develop in staff to adapt to change effectively