Business Updates & Resources
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to strengthening businesses in our community. Check back often for updates and new resources.
We have multiple areas to support your business. Don’t see what you are looking for? Click the link to submit a request. What does your business need / What can you offer?
Featured Business Strategies
- Workforce recruitment strategies
- Cybersecurity for small business
- Avoiding pitfalls for small businesses
- How to make your business more profitable
- Building short term and long term strategies for success.
- Tips for small businesses on the power of connecting to your customers
- 6 ‘better than survey’ ways to find what your customers think
- Legal and Practical Implications of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Marketing on a Budget, Chamber webinar
- What customers really want, special video
- Chamber 101 – learn how to maximize your benefits
- Check out our special video presentation of our 2020 Annual Report!
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing Diversification
- Are you prepared to grow your company. Read this caution story,
- What to post on Social Media in 2021
- Networking Tip: Ask a favor
- Boost your google ratings!
- Beyond Great Content
- Are you boring your customers? Learn better ways to engage with your customers
- Holiday Planning Cheat Sheet
- Marketing (in the new normal) that impacts customers and your employees
- What do consumers value in 2020?
- Grow your business by meeting the Chamber staff
- Using Conversational Copy is a MUST
- How can radio advertising promote your products or services
- 20 Creative Retail Promotion Ideas
- Focus on your customer, not your competition
Managing your Business
- Tips for a strong team
- What is depreciation and how does it work?
- Workplace Safety with Coronavirus implications.
- Global Supply Chains (post pandemic)
- Learn how ‘being smart is not enough‘
- Time Management Tips for Business Owners
- Managing expectations to make your customers happy
- Why is volunteering good for your business? Find out more!
- Chamber Guide to online meetings
- 5 keys to a resilient supply chain
- The Do’s and Don’ts of an effective business apology
- Three soft skills to develop in staff to adapt to change effectively
Business Newsletter Archive
Missed a newsletter. Here are a few of the latest! Need an old newsletter, contact the Chamber for past copies of our weekly Wrap Up.
COVID-19 Announcements and Resources
To help our business navigate the challenges in this unprecedented time, please find specific information related to COVID-19 and your business.
Loan & Grant Assistance during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Relief Programs, SBA
- EIDL Program, SBA, June 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program, June 2020
- New grant opportunity: Save Small Business Fund, US Chamber.
- Small Business Loan Checklist & Guide, US Chamber
- Paid Leave Requirements, US Dept of Labor
- Hire, Hospitality Industry Relief Emergency Fund
- SBA Disaster Funding Webinar Recording, KS SBDC
- SBA Disaster Assistance: See Handout for more details.
HR & Guidance
- Kansas issues guidelines for business during reopening, June 2020
- Coffeyville Chamber issues small business guide to help you plan & maintain business during COVID-19
- New Guidance for Stores with Self Serve, KDHE
- Labor questions and guidelines, March
- Food Service Guidance, State of Kansas, March 17
- Resources for Manufacturer, March
- Planning & Responding for Employers, US Chamber of Commerce
- Getting the Workplace Ready, WHO
- Workplace Tips for Employees, US Chamber of Commerce
- Interim Guidance for Employers, CDC
- Large Employer Planning for Pandemic Checklist, CDC & HHS