Business Updates & Resources
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to strengthening businesses in our community. Check back often for updates and new resources.
We have multiple areas to support your business. Don’t see what you are looking for? Click the link to submit a request. What does your business need / What can you offer?
Featured Business Strategies
- Cash Flow 101
- Counterfeit Bill: How to spot a bad bill
- Workforce recruitment strategies
- Cybersecurity for small business
- Avoiding pitfalls for small businesses
- How to make your business more profitable
- Building short term and long term strategies for success.
- Tips for small businesses on the power of connecting to your customers
Seminars & Workshops
- Marketing your small business: strategies and tips
- Legal and Practical Implications of the COVID-19 Vaccination
- Marketing on a Budget, Chamber webinar
- What customers really want, special video
- Chamber 101 – learn how to maximize your benefits
- Check out our special video presentation of our 2020 Annual Report!
Marketing & Sales
- 16 Reasons to Shop Local, not online
- Retail Lessons Learned
- Manage your Profit Margins to mange risk
- Marketing Diversification
- Are you prepared to grow your company. Read this caution story,
- What to post on Social Media in 2021
- Boost your google ratings!
- Beyond Great Content
- Holiday Planning Cheat Sheet
- How can radio advertising promote your products or services
- 20 Creative Retail Promotion Ideas
- Focus on your customer, not your competition
Managing your Business
- Tips for a strong team
- What is depreciation and how does it work?
- Time Management Tips for Business Owners
- Managing expectations to make your customers happy
- Why is volunteering good for your business? Find out more!
- Chamber Guide to online meetings
- 5 keys to a resilient supply chain
- Three soft skills to develop in staff to adapt to change effectively
Business Newsletter Archive
Missed a newsletter. Here are a few of the latest! Need an old newsletter, contact the Chamber for past copies of our weekly Wrap Up.