Business Updates & Resources
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping business in our community as well as making a positive impact on our community. Check back often for updates and new resources.
We have multiple areas to support your business. Don’t see what you are looking for? Click the link to submit a request. What does your business need / What can you offer?
Recent COVID-19 Announcements
Check back often to see the latest updates, local and state mandates, COVID-19 announcements and more.
Below you will find a variety of articles, past Chamber newsletters and other information targeted at successful business strategies and resources.
Featured Business Strategy
- Grow your business by meeting the Chamber staff
- The Do’s and Don’ts of an effective business apology
- Your employees still need reviews during COVID – here is how to help them!
- How do you prepare your business for a strong recovery? How do you communicate with customers & employees? Check out this recovery strategy article to learn more.
- Point of Sale promotional strategies can maximize your sales. Read more here.
Marketing & Sales
- How can radio advertising promote your products or services
- 20 Creative Retail Promotion Ideas
- Focus on your customer, not your competition
Managing your Business
- Three soft skills to develop in staff to adapt to change effectively
- Chamber Small Business Reopening Guide
Business Newsletter Archive
COVID-19 Announcements and Resources
To help our business navigate the challenges in this unprecedented time, please find specific information related to COVID-19 and your business.
Loan & Grant Assistance during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Relief Programs, SBA
- EIDL Program, SBA, June 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program, June 2020
- New grant opportunity: Save Small Business Fund, US Chamber.
- Restaurant relief support. Find out more here.
- Kansas Children’s Cabinet and Trust Fund, Child Care Action Lab Grants,
- Small Business Loan Checklist & Guide, US Chamber
- Paid Leave Requirements, US Dept of Labor
- Hire, Hospitality Industry Relief Emergency Fund
- SBA Disaster Funding Webinar Recording, KS SBDC
- FB small business grants for those impacted, more details to come
- SBA Disaster Assistance: See Handout for more details.
HR & Guidance
- Kansas issues guidelines for business during reopening, June 2020
- Kroger shares best practices for reopening
- American Express issues small business guide
- Childcare assistance available for front line workers, Kansas Dept of Children & Families
- Coffeyville Chamber issues small business guide to help you plan & maintain business during COVID-19
- New Guidance for Stores with Self Serve, KDHE
- The Kansas Department of Commerce launched a website to help Kansas businesses hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to submit your openings
- Global Trade magazine reports today on how companies can rethink their global supply chains to deal with disruption. Read more about reassessing supply.
- Labor questions and guidelines, March
- Food Service Guidance, State of Kansas, March 17
- Resources for Manufacturer, March
- Planning & Responding for Employers, US Chamber of Commerce
- Getting the Workplace Ready, WHO
- Workplace Tips for Employees, US Chamber of Commerce
- Interim Guidance for Employers, CDC
- Large Employer Planning for Pandemic Checklist, CDC & HHS
COVID-19 Community Information
Next, find general COVID-19 information, community resources and more.