Business Updates & Resources
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping business in our community as well as making a positive impact on our community. Check back often for updates and new resources.
We have multiple areas to support your business. Don’t see what you are looking for? Click the link to submit a request. What does your business need / What can you offer?
Check out our special video presentation of our 2020 Annual Report!
Featured Business Strategies
What customers really want, special video
Chamber 101 – learn how to maximize your benefits
There are several ways to grab your customers attention without shouting and demanding. Read about 3 ways you can stand out!
Why is volunteering good for your business? Find out more!
Marketing & Sales
- Networking Tip: Ask a favor
- Boost your google ratings!
- Beyond Great Content
- Are you boring your customers? Learn better ways to engage with your customers
- Holiday Predictions for the retail industry
- Holiday Planning Cheat Sheet
- Marketing (in the new normal) that impacts customers and your employees
- What do consumers value in 2020?
- Grow your business by meeting the Chamber staff
- Using Conversational Copy is a MUST
- How can radio advertising promote your products or services
- 20 Creative Retail Promotion Ideas
- Focus on your customer, not your competition
- Point of Sale promotional strategies can maximize your sales. Read more here.
Managing your Business
- Learn how ‘being smart is not enough‘
- Time Management Tips for Business Owners
- Managing expectations to make your customers happy
- Chamber Guide to online meetings
- 5 keys to a resilient supply chain
- The Do’s and Don’ts of an effective business apology
- Your employees still need reviews during COVID – here is how to help them!
- Building Resiliency, Keeping the Light On – A guidebook on the making sure you have a plan for long term success in your business, especially after challenges
- How do you prepare your business for a strong recovery? How do you communicate with customers & employees? Check out this recovery strategy article to learn more.
- Three soft skills to develop in staff to adapt to change effectively
- Chamber Small Business Reopening Guide
Business Newsletter Archive
Missed a newsletter. Here are the latest! Need an old newsletter, contact the Chamber for past copies of our weekly Wrap Up.
COVID-19 Announcements and Resources
To help our business navigate the challenges in this unprecedented time, please find specific information related to COVID-19 and your business.
Loan & Grant Assistance during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Relief Programs, SBA
- EIDL Program, SBA, June 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program, June 2020
- New grant opportunity: Save Small Business Fund, US Chamber.
- Small Business Loan Checklist & Guide, US Chamber
- Paid Leave Requirements, US Dept of Labor
- Hire, Hospitality Industry Relief Emergency Fund
- SBA Disaster Funding Webinar Recording, KS SBDC
- SBA Disaster Assistance: See Handout for more details.
HR & Guidance
- Kansas issues guidelines for business during reopening, June 2020
- Coffeyville Chamber issues small business guide to help you plan & maintain business during COVID-19
- New Guidance for Stores with Self Serve, KDHE
- Labor questions and guidelines, March
- Food Service Guidance, State of Kansas, March 17
- Resources for Manufacturer, March
- Planning & Responding for Employers, US Chamber of Commerce
- Getting the Workplace Ready, WHO
- Workplace Tips for Employees, US Chamber of Commerce
- Interim Guidance for Employers, CDC
- Large Employer Planning for Pandemic Checklist, CDC & HHS