We want to ensure our businesses and community have access to important announcements, projects and resources. Check back throughout the year for updates and information.
There are many opportunities to get involved in Coffeyville. From events to volunteering, find a variety of ways to keeping connected and involved in Coffeyville!
Find out about Volunteer Opportunities in this brochure detailing several great organizations in the area.
Want to know about upcoming events, check out our community calendar!
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to making a positive impact on our community. The following are resources that provide helpful information you may need to navigate the impact of this virus on business, organizations, and families
Current Announcements (see a full list at the bottom of the page)
- Vaccine Phase 3 & 4 to be combined March 22
- Governor Mask Mandate, Nov 2020
- County Opts Out of Mask Mandate
- CDC & County Quarantine Recommendation, Updated Dec 2020
- Phase 3 Plan
- Ad Astra Plan, Governor Kelly Reopening Guidelines, updated June 2020
Supporting our Community!
Support Local Business: Although reducing the spread of this virus is our number one priority, we know it will have a huge impact on our local businesses. We encourage you to find ways to support our Coffeyville business community.
- Buy gift cards for future purchase at Coffeyvilletogether.org and be a part of a matching community program.
- Offer delivery services to seniors or those at more risk of leaving their homes
- Order take out!
- Keep your memberships current
- Ask a small business how you can help
Be a part of the movement. Send in your #BeCoffeyville pictures today! Check out this link for inspiration on what it means to #BeCoffeyville and call the Chamber for more details.
Next, find general COVID-19 information, community resources and more.
- What to do if I am sick?, CDC
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet, CDC
- Preventing the Spread in our community, CDC
- Sharing the Facts flyer, CDC
- Travel Plans, CDC (includes information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for travelers)
- Planning for Mass Gatherings, WHO
Past news & mandates
- MG County issues Phase 1 of reopening guidelines set for May 4
- Kansas issues executive order to reopen, details and requirements listed
- Second Round of Funding available from SBA, check out the new FAQ
- CDC and White House publish Guideline to Open America
- SBA encourages loan applications submissions before adverse weather conditions
- Governor Kelly extends stay home order, April 15
- Stay At Home EO issued, March 28
- General business closures and updates, Mar 24
- County closings and announcements, March
- Governor Kelly announced four new executive orders: See details, march 24
- Governor Kelly limits mass gatherings to 10, Mar 23
- National Guard ONLY providing supplies & support, March 20
- Tax deadline extended, March 20
- New KDHE quarantine mandates, March 18
- MG County Press Release, March 18
- CRMC know the facts, March 18, video from Dr. Gangula on COVID-19
- Unemployment benefits, March 2020
- Governor Kelly limits groups, March 17; The ban will include many facilities and venues for eight weeks.
- KDHE recommends quarantine for certain travelers and testing, March 15
- City Hall & buildings closing to public, Mar 20
2020 Election Update
- Poll Locations
- Map of voting precincts
- Map of Commission Districts
- List of Candidates, page 1, page 2, page 3
- Election Guide (get to know candidates running opposed)
- City of Coffeyville Election Information
Business & Employer Resources
Please visit our business updates under our business resource tab.