The mission of the Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance economic vitality of the Coffeyville area. We do this by supporting our business members and being a catalyst for business growth, serving as the information hub for our community and provide events and programming to support a vibrant community.
It takes many volunteers, committees and teams to provide these great services and events. Come join the fun and volunteer for a day, a week or on a great committee or team! Below are a few ways to get involved. Complete the sign up form in the link below or call to visit about the best fit for you!
Here are just a few volunteer areas of need or let us customize a volunteer project for you!
- Serve on a planning committee for one of our big events of the year
- Volunteer just for a day at one of the Chamber community events
- Volunteer weekly at the Chamber greeting visitors and answering phone calls
- Business visits and calls
- Assist with special research and creative projects from the comfort of your home
- Serve as a Chamber Ambassador
Chamber Signature Events
Below is a list of the Chambers main signature events. Help us to continue to grow these great community events by serving on a planning team or volunteering the day of the event:
- Annual Dinner & Business Awards
- Hops Around Town Brewfest
- Annual Christmas Parade
- Women in Business Conference
- Plus many other events we oversee or support during the year, such as: Spooktacular, 4H Banquet, Holiday Open House, Legislative Forums and much more!