Chamber Blue Health Insurance
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Chambers across the State and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas to bring affordable, quality health insurance to our business community!
Weather you are a small business or large industry, the Chamber Blue policy can help businesses lower health care premiums as well as offer a variety of robust plans. Early estimates indicated the potential between 4000 to 6000 policies. This is great “buying power”.
- Lower rates with stability from year to year
- Lower yearly increases
- Composite rating
- Dedicated account management team
- No obligation to accept the quote if the insurance does not fit your needs
- Attract and retain top talent with your insurance benefit offering: health, dental, life, and disability
How it works:
- Participate in the interest survey this August (must participate to be eligible for enrollment).
- You must be a member of the Coffeyville Chamber by enrollment to take the insurance.
- Employ two or more W-2 employees, unless business is filing taxes as an S or C-Corp.
- Must have 70% of eligible employees enroll in the group health plan and will pay 25% of the lowest cost plan offered.
Check out these additional resources for more detailed information on the plan and how it can benefit your business.Employer Brochure BCBS Website
The first year is the best year to start this plan because BCBSKS will not require health histories in year one and you are guaranteed admittance. After the initial interest survey and rate structure is created, businesses will then be rated on their health histories and may not be allowed in the plan.
For a personal visit to your business or to sign up for the survey, contact Candi Westbrook at 620-251-2550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org