Chamber Blue Health Insurance
The Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Chambers across the State and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas to bring affordable, quality health insurance to our business community!
The Chamber Blue policy can help businesses lower health care premiums as well as offer a variety of robust plans. In it’s first year, the program had 2700 employees enrolled . This is great “buying power”.
- Stable rates from year to year
- Lower yearly increases
- Composite rating
- Dedicated account management team
- No obligation to accept the quote if the insurance does not fit your needs
- Attract and retain top talent with your insurance benefit offering: health, dental, life, and disability
How it works:
- Participate in the interest survey this August (must participate to be eligible for enrollment).
- You must be a member of the Coffeyville Chamber by enrollment to take the insurance.
- Employ two or more W-2 employees, unless business is filing taxes as an S or C-Corp and no more than 50 employees
- Must have 70% of eligible employees enroll in the group health plan and will pay 25% of the lowest cost plan offered.